About the company:
Nuchange constantly work towards enabling our clients to solve their toughest business problems. The primary role of the technology team would be to create a fantastic experience for our users through our web app, with great enterprise business features and analytics.
We use latest technologies to build the apps. You will be part of a young team architecting and developing scalable application components for our new product in development.
Being part of lean tech team, you will have opportunity to have more ownership and contribute significantly to every aspect of a new business.
Why work at Nuchange :
1. Big fish in a small tank.
Being in a smaller team, Nuchange gives you larger responsibilities that you don't other wise get in a bigger company. Working with us you don't feel like tiny cogs in a very large impersonal machine or wading through endless layers of bureaucracy. We understand coding is a passion for you and we give you opportunities to do just that. You will be writing insane amounts of code in Nuchange. And while doing that, you don't feel like you are dragging your feet, rather you get complete autonomy of what you do.
2. We do good work:
Nuchange gives you job satisfaction. We are building something that matters. We understand that money is not the only thing that motivates you. Like everyone else, you want to feel like you are contributing something useful to the world. At Nuchange we build apps that improve efficiency of hospitals and enable them to provide better patient care. You will be able to see them running at client sites and see the impact you make on people's lives.
3. Constant learning:
We use latest technologies and open source solutions to build the apps. While working with open source communities you will interact with much larger base of people who are building things just for the love of it.
Job Location: Bangalore
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Academic Criteria : Above 60%
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.40 LPA to INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communiocated post registration window is closed.
- Architect and develop scalable web application components.
- Write modular frontend and backend code using React.js and Java
- Be the first tester of your own code and own more responsibility.
- Build new features, implementing new ideas in the areas of machine learning and data analytics.
- Develop automated test scripts for the web application
Skill Set Required:
- Solid understanding of web architecture and standards.
- Good knowledge in writing modular code following architectural patterns.
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, LESS, CASS, SQL etc.
- Knowledge in JS frameworks - React, Angular is a big plus
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Interview.
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 5 LPA