About The Company:
Nuchange constantly work towards enabling our clients to solve their toughest business problems. The primary role of the technology team would be to create a fantastic experience for our users through our web app, with great enterprise business features and analytics.
We use latest technologies to build the apps. You will be part of a young team architecting and developing scalable application components for our new product in development.
Being part of lean tech team, you will have opportunity to have more ownership and contribute significantly to every aspect of a new business.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Architect and develop scalable web application components.
- Write modular frontend and backend code using React.js and Java
- Be the first tester of your own code and own more responsibility.
- Build new features, implementing new ideas in the areas of machine learning and data analytics.
- Develop automated test scripts for the web application
Required Skills and Experience:
- Solid understanding of web architecture and standards.
- Good knowledge in writing modular code following architectural patterns.
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, LESS, CASS, SQL etc.
- Knowledge in JS frameworks - React, Angular is a big plus
Skill Set Required:
- Java, React/Angular, SQL
- Face To Face Technical in Java
- Face To Face Managerial
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 5 LPA