Aujas is a rapidly growing, global consulting and professional services company focused on executing
cutting edge projects in the domain of information security and risk management.
The evolving Internet landscape, emerging paradigms of cloud centric IT, and explosive adoption of
mobile technologies has positioned Aujas in an extremely relevant manner in today's market.
Providing end to end solutions for information security, Aujas' services offerings include:
1. Identity, Access and SIEM Services
2. Information Risk Advisory Services
3. Secure Development Life-cycle Services
4. Converged Security Services
5. Mobile Security Services
Over the last 5 years, Aujas have executed 500+ projects; working for more than 400 clients in more
than 22 countries worldwide; built offices in 4 global regions.
Aujas is an International Data Group Ventures India company. International Data Group (IDG), the
world's largest IT media company with publications such as CIO, CSO etc. By incorporating the IDG
platform - an unparalleled combination of global publishing, and market research (IDC), we have
been able to understand our markets better and penetrate them faster than our competition.
- "Aujas won IBM's Best Partner Award for Identity and Access Management"
- "Aujas ranked Fastest Growing Company in Deloitte Tech Fast 50 India in 2011 & 2012"
- "Aujas ranked No 45 in Deloitte Tech Fast500 Asia Pacific in 2011"
- "Aujas is the only Information Risk Management Company to be selected for NASSCOM EMERGE
- Forum 2010 & 2011"
Website - www.aujas.com
Profile/Designation - Associate Consultant
Job Location - Bangalore/Mumbai/Gurgaon (Candidate should be ready to be relocated to any of these locations)
Desired experience - Freshers
Course specialization - Masters(MBA/MTech) + B.E/B.Tech
Academic Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation (if any) - Minimum 60% across
Probation/Training Period - 3 months.
Salary - Rs. 3.25 LPA CTC
Bond - 2 years service agreement.
- Written Test (Test Paper would be emailed to Outstation candidates)
- Telephonic and Skype Technical Discussion (2 rounds)
- HR Discussion Round (In Respective Territories)
Job Description & Skill Set
- B.E./B.Tech and Masters with an aggregate of 60%
- Basic Knowledge or Training on Information Security is a must
- Certifications like ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer etc. will be an added advantage
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Open to travel across India and international locations
Any other Requirements/Specifications - Candidates should have knowledge or familiarity of Information Security background.
M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBE, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
3.25 - 3.25 LPA