About The Company
Thermax Limited, Chemicals business manufactures and markets a wide range of specialty chemicals to help improve processes and product performance for a spectrum of industries. The business is India's leading manufacturer and exporter of ion exchange resins and is a pioneer in chemicals for water and wastewater treatment. It also supplies chemicals for construction, paper and pulp and for oil field operations. The Chemical business offers synergy to the entire spectrum of Thermax's energy and environment businesses.
Thermax Chemical portfolio is backed by over four decades of R&D experience, and in-depth knowledge of customer requirements. The business has built a client base in the USA, Europe, Japan, South East Asia, Middle East and across the globe.
Desired experience: Fresher
Fixed Term Contract (FTC): Min 12 months
Salary Details: CTC INR 2.4 LPA
Courses: B.E/ B.Tech(Civil)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- The candidate will be involved in Technical Selling
- Competition mapping and Data mining and analysis
- Ability to understand business and its product.
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation Skills and display confidence
- Financial acumen
- Telephonic/Skype Interview
- Psychometric Test
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA
Energy & Power