Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Associate Business Technology Analyst
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors and may secure the provision of professional services in their territories through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
In India, Deloitte LLP has the following indirect subsidiaries: Deloitte & Touche Assurance & Enterprise Risk Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited, and Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited. These entities primarily render services to their respective U.S.-based parents.
Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.
Within a decade of its inception, U.S. India Consulting has evolved as a fully integrated practice of Deloitte U.S. Consulting, and a global delivery hub for DTTL member firms. Built around three core capabilities — advisory, implementation, and managed services, the practice has a pool of high-caliber, industry-focused professionals, engaged on a number of global engagements, across three Service Areas: Human Capital (HC), Strategy and Operations (S&O) and Technology.
To be a ‘mission critical’ component of the U.S. organization — playing a key role in helping clients build value through insights, innovation and experience.
The practice has three Service Areas — Human Capital (HC), Strategy and Operations (S&O) and Technology.
Profile Offered: Associate Business Technology Analyst
Course Specialization: BCA, MCA, BSc (CS & IT only), MSc (CS & IT only)
Target Batches: 2015/16
CTC Offered: INR 3.3 LPA
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Hyderabad, Telangana
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works on problems / projects of moderately complex scope.
- Participates as a member of the project team; Owns and collaborates with team members by working with them to optimize and deliver on assigned tasks.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the team.
- Communicates key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable).
- Contributes to improving and monitoring - discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer
Interview Location: Bangalore and Hyderabad
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Interview Date: 3rd week of June (tentative and will be confirmed later)
Joining Date: 1st or 2nd week of Aug (to be confirmed later)
- Job Responsibilities: Candidates needs to master the functionality of the business intelligence tool and develop expertise in product terrain to support client questions
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BCA, BCM, BIT, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MCA, MCM
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 3.3 Lacs
- Industry: ITeS/BPO