Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Channelplay is one of India\'s leading field marketing companies, working with most of the world\'s leading mobile phone, laptop, FMCG and consumer electronics brands on their retail marketing efforts in India. They have grown explosively over the last 8 years of our existence, and currently have over 4000 employees across the country delivering the best in retail marketing to our clients. Channelplay had over Rs. 140 crores in revenue in FY 15-16. Channelplay promotes an entrepreneurial culture, and a Manager at Channelplay is responsible for strategic growth, operations and profitability of the service offering he/she is dealing with.
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA (2.9 fix + .7 variable)
Job Location: Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 to 2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Ensure achievement of program objectives such as schedule compliance, target achievement etc.
- Travel to the multi brand outlets within the city to perform retail audits
- Coordinate with Solution Consultants regarding store operational audits
- Following project Standard Operating Procedures for all operational tasks
- Innovation, process design & performance improvement on all aspects of the project to deliver continuous improvement
- You will be required to work on the field/market for the initial 3-6 months
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good marketing skills to enable them to present a persuasive picture of a property, in person and on paper.
- Video Introduction
- General Intelligence Assessment
Interested candidates must send their introductory video that must include:
1. Name and mobile number
2. Family and Educational Background
3. Career Aspirations
4. Reason of joining Channelplay
Send your video to Namita.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Responsibilities: Assistant Manager
- Education: B.A., B.Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT