GoodWorkLABS is an award-winning new-age boutique software lab that delivers cutting-edge products and solutions for customers globally. We are different in a number of ways, we take up only select projects and we are passionate about making your product super-successful. We are known for our exceptional quality, innovation and timely delivery for every project we undertake.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech
Salary: INR 1.2 – 7 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window s closed
- Technical Round, Assignment , Face to Face Interview
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API\'s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handling team ,Write code and review code for team as well.
- Strong client interaction /Delivery Management.
Skill Set Required:
- Proven software development experience of 5+yrs.
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
0 - 5 Years
1.2 - 7 LPA