Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About Sahaj Enterprises :
They are the Certified Star Tally Partner into Sales, Service & providing customized solutions on Tally Software. They offer all value added services on Tally like Onsite support, Training, Implementation & statutory compliance. They offer a complete solution which includes consulting, designing, customization, implementation & training. The customer requirement according to his business process is understood in detail for them to provide him with an appropriate solution. Sahaj is the one stop solution on Tally software for all size & types of Businesses.
Website : www.sahajindia.net
Job Location : Bangalore
Course specialization : B.Com./M.Com.
Desired Experience : 1 - 2 years
Probation Period : 6 months
Salary Package : INR 1.2 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA
Job Description :
- This candidate is primarily responsible for all accounting function, inventory management & maintaining statutory compliance.
- Complete book keeping should be done on Tally.ERP 9
- Should be able to handle the complete Purchase & Sales cycle with inventory management
- Manage complete Accounts payable, Accounts receivables with cash flow and other MIS reports.
- Reconciliation of Bank, Suppliers Customers & stocks
- Maintain Cash & Petty cash expenses
- To update attendance & maintain payroll sheet.
- Preparation & presentation of various MIS reports
- Statutory payments & filling of Returns
- To handle other office administration work
- To maintain all official documents and file them systematically to retrieve it easily
Skill Set Required :
- Accounting fundamentals and concepts should be very clear
- Should have good knowledge & working experience of complete book keeping on Tally
- Should have excellent Knowledge of MS-Excel, MS Word
- Good People interaction and interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work with accuracy and attention to detailing is v imp
- Willingness to learn
- Should able to liaison with Tax authorities.
- Should be able to handle and take responsibility of Accounts Inventory & statutory compliance individually
- Graduate with Commerce background
Interview Process :
- Assessment Test
- Job Responsibilities: Accountant
- Education: B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., Chartered Accountant, M.Com.(Hons.)
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: Banking & Finance