Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Designation: Software Engineering New Associate
Role Description: Testing
- Candidates from B.Sc. /BCA (Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Electronics, CS/IT) can apply. Only full time courses are eligible.
- Candidates should be graduated in the year 2017.
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current graduation.10th & 12th percentage is relaxed.
- Maximum 1 year gap in their education between 10th Std till graduation.
- Candidates should not have any standing backlogs while they apply for Accenture process.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates must be willing to work in night shifts & should be open to relocate as per business requirements.
Job Location: Chennai and Gurgaon
CTC Offered: As per Industry Standards
Interview Location: Bangalore,Chennai,Delhi
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BCA
0 - 0 Years