About the company:
Toppr is an adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th. Our vision is to make learning personalised using technology. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs.
We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform that can increase engagement, optimise learning and improve outcomes. We have the widest syllabus coverage in India with over 20 subjects, 20 boards and 50 exams. Over 40 lakh students use the learning app.
Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms SAIF, Helion and Eight Roads.
If the future of education interests you, we would love to talk about what you can bring to our team.
About the Team
We are the face of Toppr for all our students and their parents.
We help them understand how to leverage Toppr platform for their learning.
We strive to take Toppr to every single household in India; and then the world.
Desired Experience: Fresher
Salary Details: Upto INR 3.5 LPA(Fixed) Retention Bonus Incentive as per policy Other Allowances
Job Location: Jaipur/Delhi/Surat/Pune/Raipur/Bangalore/Bhopal/Bhubaneshwar/Chennai/Mumbai
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counselling Sessions
- Fix appointments and conduct home demo sessions on daily basis including follow up sessions
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain implication of ineffective learning methods
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Toppr Subscription as solution
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
- Learn/ Upgrade one’s own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s)
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
- Possess Basic / Good knowledge of Class 5 to 12 Subjects as per existing Curriculum
- Are keen to learn and upgrade Product knowledge from time to time for better Sales
- Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets
- Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
- Have good communication skills in English and the regional language with professional presentation
- Open to Intra-City travel to Customer Locations
- Passionate about Sales
- Self-Motivated and Goal Driven
- Flexible with timings (11 AM to late night)
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Willing to work 6 days (Thursday to Tuesday / Wednesday off)
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 1 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA